I graduated from Queens College of the City University of New York, in 1972; Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in 1976 and St. John's University School of Law in 1985. I was formerly a partner at Seidner, Rosenfeld & Guttentag LLP and am now self employed at the Law Office Of Larry Rosenfeld P.C., 406 Deer Park Avenue Babylon, NY 11702.
The focus of a Lawyer's Practice and Years of Practice are very important factors in your evaluation process in selecting an attorney to represent you. The more focused the lawyer's practice areas, the better service he or she can provide.
I was admitted in 1986 to the New York State Bar. My practice areas for 32 years has been solely in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Negligence Law.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Health Care Finance Degree
- St. Johns University School Of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- M.S. (1976) | Health Management
- City University of New York - Queens College
- B.A. (1972) | Economics
- New York State Bar  # 2028611
- - Current