Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Nashville School of Law
- "AV" Preeminent Peer Review Rated Attorney
- Tennessee State Bar # 003308
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Association of Trail Lawyers of America
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Activities: Former First Vice-President and former member of the Board of Directors
- Civil Trial Specialist (1996-2006)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
Websites & Blogs
- Larry Raymond Williams' Website Profile
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Who Is Liable if a Bicyclist Gets Doored?
26 March 2019
- Who Is Responsible for Accidents With Student Drivers?
21 March 2019
- What Is the Difference Between Punitive and Compensatory Damages?
19 March 2019
- Can You File a Claim After a Hit-and-Run Accident?
14 March 2019
- Why Didn’t My Air Bag Deploy in an Accident?
12 March 2019
- Can Wrongful Death Occur in the Ambulance?
7 March 2019
- I Was Injured at a Salon
5 March 2019
- What Is Causing Neck & Lower Back Pain After a Car Accident?
25 February 2019
- What Is a Personal Injury Endorsement?
20 February 2019
Contact & Map