Colorado Springs estate planning attorney Larry R. Gaddis is a founding member of Gaddis, Herd, Craw & Adams P.C. With nearly 50 years of legal experience, Larry assists clients with a range of complex legal issues, including wills, trusts, estate and trust administration, and all matters of estate planning. With every case he takes on, he uses his best efforts to see that they are well taken care of. Larry is married to Dr. Barbara Gaddis, who is an organic chemistry professor at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. They have two sons, Jeffrey W. Gaddis, who is a Realtor in Colorado Springs, and Aaron P. Gaddis, who practices law in Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs Library Foundation Board 2017 to present
Edmonson Foundation Board 2017 to present
· Colorado Legal Services Board: 1999 to present; Treasurer 2005 - present
· Colorado Springs Estate Planning Council: 1977 to present: Secretary 1985; President 1990 to 1991
· Colorado Springs School Foundation: 1985 to present; President 2003 – 2008.
· Judicial Nominating Commission: 2015 to present
Past Membership and Honors:
Pikes Peak Community Foundation: 1996 to 2017: President, 1999 to 2008
· Colorado Limited Gaming Commission: Member, 2008 - 2011
· Colorado Springs Community Trust: 1991 to 2009: Chairman, 1999 to 2009
· Judicial Performance Commission for the Fourth Judicial District: 1993 to 1999
· Legal Services of the Pikes Peak Region: Board Member, 1990 to 1997, President 1995 to 1997
· Legal Aid Foundation, El Paso Bar Committee: 1990 to 2007
· Colorado Springs School Board of Trustees: 1973 to 1996. President 1987 to 1994.
· Colorado Springs School Trustee Emeritus: 1996 – present
· Center for Prevention of Domestic Violence: Board Member, 1986 to 1990
· Pikes Peak Mental Health Center: Board Member, 1972-1978; President, 1975 to 1976
· Adjunct Professor: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 1975 to 1977