Staff Attorney with the Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services
Formerly a solo law practitioner at the Law Office of Larry G. Baker handling criminal defense and family law matters.
Prior to opening my own firm, I served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Mississippi assigned to the Public Integrity Division. As a SAAG, I prosecuted criminal cases involving:
* corrupt public officials and private citizens
involved in fraudulent business practices.
* insurance fraud committed by business owners,
agents, and policy holders
* workers’ compensation fraud
* allegation of abuse, neglect or exploitation of
* assisted local district attorney offices throughout
the state of Mississippi
I have also served as an Assistant District Attorney for the First and Eleventh Circuit Court Districts of Mississippi. As an ADA, I prosecuted felony
* armed robbery
* sexual assault
* capital murder