- Immigration Law, Family Law
My name is Larissa Salvador, I was born in Madureira and raised in Complexo do Alemao, Rio de Janeiro Brazil. At the age of 11, my family moved to the United States in search of a safer and better future for our family.
As many before me, I went through the immigration system, as uncertain and emotionally charged as it is. I completed both middle school and high school in Boca Raton, Florida. I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Monroe College, in New York, in 2009 at the age of 19. Due to my immigration status it took me a while to be able to go to law school, although I knew since I was 16 that I wanted to be an immigration attorney.
After a lot of hard work, I was able to attend and graduate from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law in 2018, with my Juris Doctor degree. The same year in which I became a United States Citizen.
In 2019, I founded the Salvador Law, P.A. with the intention and hopes to give more personalized services to our clients. Being from a family of immigrants and an immigrant myself, I know how important it is to be able to trust your life’s move along with your family to someone that fully understands not only the legal hurdles but also the emotional pressure that an immigration case can bring. Prior to this, I was the general manager of an immigration law firm, in which I was very blessed and lucky to learn the ropes that allowed me to today have the practice that I do.
We hope that with us, you may find a peace of mind and the ability to sleep at night, knowing that your case is not only in capable hands but also with people that take your family as our own.
From my team to yours, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your legal team and I look forward to, together, bringing you one step closer to your American Dream.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1016184
- English: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Office Manager/Law Clerk
- Castro Legal Group
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2018) | Law
- Activities: Nova Trial Association
- Monroe College
- B.A. (2009) | Criminal Justice
- Activities: Volleyball Manager Cheerleader
- The Florida Bar  # 1016184
- - Current
- AILA  # 39942
- - Current
- Salvador Law, P.A.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.