- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
- Nevada, Washington
LaRee Beck is a Seattle personal injury attorney and a member of our Litigation and Mass Torts team. She is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno and was the first person to earn a JD/MBA from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. LaRee began her career litigating in Nevada before relocating to Washington. Throughout her career, she has represented plaintiffs in all stages of litigation and is extremely familiar with the emotional, physical and financial impact an injury can have on person and their loved ones. LaRee is dedicated to making the legal process understandable and as stress-free as possible while zealously pursuing fair and just compensation for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm, and in addition to personal injury practice, LaRee has represented clients in matters involving Washington’s Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution Act (TEDRA) as well as in commercial and real estate litigation matters.
LaRee is licensed to practice in both Washington and Nevada.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- State Bar of Nevada
- ID Number: 9757
- Washington State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Washington State Bar
- The Montana Advocates Good Samaritan: Great Falls VIPS
May 24, 2023
- Bike or Bust Event with The Advocates
April 18, 2023
- Pack the Pantry with The Omaha Advocates
April 13, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.