Kyndra L Mulder

Kyndra L Mulder

Personal Attention and Experience is my Winning Strategy.
  • Immigration Law
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire has been a licensed attorney for more than 37 years. Attorney Mulder practices U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law only. Attorney Mulder has represented thousands of immigrants successfully. The largest percentage of her cases involve WAIVERS including VAWA and defense to enforcement of the I-864 in Federal Court.
Attorney Mulder works with married couples and families to become permanent residence of the U.S. through the USCIS. She is the Attorney and founder of Jacksonville Citizenship Services a service to green card holders who would like to become American citizens.

Practice Area
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    In the field of immigration law, fees are usually charged at a flat rate. After your initial consultation I will determine your fee based on the knowledge, experience and time required for our file. We will work out a payment plan that works for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
All Immigration Courts
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Senior Attorney
Mulder Law Office, P.A.
- Current
Prension Trustee
City of Jacksonville Beach
History Professor
Logos University
Professor of International Business and Law
Broward County State Attorney's Office
My first employment/intern was as an assistant state prosecutor intern at the Broward State Attorney's Office.
University of Moscow
Certificate of Russian Language Studies (2002) | Russian Language
Placeholder image for education.
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
J.D. (1987)
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University Logo
Florida Atlantic University
B.A. (1983) | Pre-Law
Florida Atlantic University Logo
Hawaii Pacific University
Cultural Intergration
Placeholder image for education.
Whitworth College
Biblical Studies
Placeholder image for education.
Top Attorney in North Florida for Immigration and Nationality Law
Jacksonville Magazine's 904
Top-Rated Lawyer, Superb Rating
Best Immigration Lawyers in Jacksonville
Best Attorney
Best Attorneys of America
Certificate of Appreciation
Kazakhstan International Fund for Children and Mothers
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
Activities: Former President
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Rutherford Institute
Former Florida President
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Federal Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
Business Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida State Bar  # 629170
- Current
Activities: Criminal Law Section; Appellate Practice Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
The Law of Supply and Demand in a Free Market, International University Education
Know Your Legal Rights, Radio Talk Show Host
Certified Public Pension Trustee
City of Jacksonville Beach
Guardian Ad Litem
Supreme Court of Florida
Websites & Blogs
Mulder Law Website
Legal Answers
831 Questions Answered
Q. Being an LPR overstaying abroad, I have won a green card lottery. Can I use it to "forgive" the absence?
A: Assuming your LPR status is considered abandoned you may now apply for LPR status as a winner of the lottery. To be granted LPR status you must meet all requirements for LPR Status.
Q. What can I do I think my husband did a fraud marriage with me just so he can get a visa
A: You can divorce him if you choose. Send a letter to the USCIS telling them of your concerns and the status of your marriage. You are under no obligation to continue assisting him with his immigration. USCIS will put your letter in the file.. When he applies for any future immigration benefit the letter will be seen and the service has the discretion to determine whether he committed marriage fraud.

However, if you signed an I-864 on his behalf you remain bound by its terms.
Q. My husband is trying to marry in India we are married he got a visa because we are married what can I do
A: If in fact he marries, the marriage is void from its onset. You can divorce him and notify the USCIS of the situation by sending a letter. It is very unlikely the USCIS will take any action against him until he has an interview for an immigration benefit. The letter will be placed in a file and addressed by the interviewing officer.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Mulder Law, P.A.
4651 Salisbury Road
Suite 400
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Telephone: (904) 296-7702
Cell: (904) 296-7702
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Sunday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Notice: Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire is available 24 hours a day. A consultation may require an appointment. Call (904) 296-7702.
Virtual Office
Palm Coast
St. Augustine
Volusia County, FL 32137
Telephone: (904) 296-7702
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Notice: After hours and on the weekends phones are answered for emergencies. To accomodate persons who must work during the week, appointments may be scheduled in advance for after hours and on the weekends.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.