Kyle Roald Nordrehaug
- Employment Law
At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik, our California employment law attorneys are dedicated to servicing workers throughout the state. We focus on overtime wage claims. Our employment law attorneys have extensive experience representing employees with computer-related occupations, such as network engineers, systems administrators, computer programmers, video game designers, data processors and computer help-desk and customer support specialists.
At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik, our overtiem law attorneys concentrate on claims for unpaid commissions and overtime wages. In particular, we have the experience and talent necessary to represent pharmaceutical sales representatives in overtime wage collection lawsuits.
Visit our employment law firms blog to stay tuned on our cases and other updates: http://www.californiawageattorneys.com
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Overtime Pay Law
- Wage-and-Hour Labor Laws
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 205975
- - Current
- Q. If my contract is set for 10 hrs a day, and i work more then that without any paid extra hours, what should i do?
- A: The general rule in California is that non-exempt employees are entitled to overtime compensation for working more than 8 hour days and that this right to overtime cannot be contracted away because it is statutory. However, there are many exceptions to this rule. Contact my firm if you want help reviewing the contract and determining if you are entitled to overtime compensation.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.