At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik, our California employment law attorneys are dedicated to servicing workers throughout the state. We focus on overtime wage claims. Our employment law attorneys have extensive experience representing employees with computer-related occupations, such as network engineers, systems administrators, computer programmers, video game designers, data processors and computer help-desk and customer support specialists.
At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik, our overtiem law attorneys concentrate on claims for unpaid commissions and overtime wages. In particular, we have the experience and talent necessary to represent pharmaceutical sales representatives in overtime wage collection lawsuits.
Visit our employment law firms blog to stay tuned on our cases and other updates: http://www.californiawageattorneys.com
- Employment Law
- Wage-and-Hour Labor Laws
- Overtime Pay Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 205975
- - Current
- Employment Laws and Rights in Los Angeles, San Diego and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Latest Documents: Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik - Premier...
- Court of Appeal Confirms Settlement in Largest Pet Food Recall Ever
16 December 2010
- Valdez v. Schering-Plough
16 December 2010
- California Employment Laws are an Integral Part of the State's Economic Recovery
13 December 2010
- Frudakis vs. Merck Pharmaceutical
10 December 2010
- Smith vs. Kaiser Hospital
12 October 2010
- Bethley vs. Raytheon
7 October 2010
- Jefferson vs. Pepsi Bottling Group
7 September 2010
- Gordon v. Wells Fargo
14 January 2010
- Barcia vs. Contain-A-Way
6 March 2009
- Q. If my contract is set for 10 hrs a day, and i work more then that without any paid extra hours, what should i do?
- A: The general rule in California is that non-exempt employees are entitled to overtime compensation for working more than 8 hour days and that this right to overtime cannot be contracted away because it is statutory. However, there are many exceptions to this rule. Contact my firm if you want help reviewing the contract and determining if you are entitled to overtime compensation.