Kyle practices in the areas of real estate, business, estate planning, and employment law. A writer at heart, Kyle uses expertise he has developed in legal research, analysis, and writing to be a strong advocate for his clients. He approaches legal problems with a focus on results and efficiency, keeping in mind the practical realities of business as well as the strict legal perspective. Kyle was an 800m runner for Boise State’s Track & Field Program and his athletic background has instilled in him a fire for healthy competition and desire to excel in his efforts.
As part of his practice, Kyle represents clients in commercial, real estate, and construction litigation. This includes construction defect cases and real estate disputes over property boundaries, easements, and other property uses.
Prior to attending law school, Kyle was V.P. of Business Development and Human Resources at one of the largest and highest-producing residential real estate teams in the country. He has a love and appreciation for Idaho land and real property, and its intersection with life and the law. His father was a realtor and his grandfather a federal land appraiser and wildland firefighter.
Kyle is a member of the Idaho State Bar and is admitted to practice law before all Idaho state and federal courts. He is a member of the Idaho State Bar business, real estate, and estate planning practice sections.
Kyle and his wife, Kayte, have two wonderful children. Both Kyle and Kayte are Idaho natives and have ties to Southeast and Southwest Idaho. Kyle’s interests include hunting, hiking, and fishing.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Environmental Law
- Free Consultation
- Racine Olson
- - Current
- Summer Associate
- Eberle, Berlin, Kading, Turnbow & McKlveen, Chtd.
- Legal Intern
- Utah Supreme Court
- VP Business Development & Human Resources
- Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group
- Brigham Young University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Boise State University
- B.A. | English
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Idaho State Bar
- Kyle D. Grigsby's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- GUARDIANSHIPS AND YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY
7 June 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING LESSONS LEARNED FROM ARETHA FRANKLIN
23 May 2019
- AM I BOUND BY THE CONTRACT I SIGNED?
21 May 2019
- FAMILY FIGHTING TO MAKE END OF LIFE DECISION FOR JOHN SINGELTON
21 May 2019
- WHY YOU MIGHT WRITE SOMEONE OUT OF YOUR WILL
15 May 2019
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM THE RAPPER NIPSEY HUSSLE
10 May 2019
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A WILL IS CONTESTED?
5 May 2019
- THE THREE PURPOSES OF IDAHO PROBATE
30 April 2019
- AMAZING ESTATE PLANNING MISTAKES BY CELEBRITIES
23 April 2019