Mr. Kulin Dave focuses primarily on corporate and cross border transactions. He has considerable experience in dealing with complex transactions and has been a recommended counsel for many multinational corporations doing business in India.
He advises a broad spectrum of clients, on all Indian Law related issues, including corporate law and compliance, taxation law, employment law, HR policies, investment regulations and telecommunications issues.
Cross border transactions- He has handled both outbound and inbound transfers of property, stock, or financial and commercial
obligations between related entities resident or operating in different tax jurisdictions. Advised a US based E-commerce Company to
establish their business in India. For example, ECBs, India tax profiles and planning with respect to investment in India.
Labour - He has extensively advised clients such has top US telecommunication company and its Indian subsidiaries, world’s largest
non-profit membership organizations, US textile company, UK’s largest operator of hotels, restaurants and coffee shops, on
employment law, labor issues and HR policies related issues.
Commercial Contracts – Drafted, reviewed and negotiated various types of commercial contracts including Shareholders
Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Escrow Agreements, Sale and
Distribution Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Copyright Licence Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Pledge
Agreements, Guarantees, Indemnities, etc.
Litigation Experience - Drafting Statement of Claim, Statement of defence, Counter Claim, Plaint, Affidavits in Reply, Winding Up
Petitions, Arbitration Petitions, Petitions and other pleadings before the Company Law Board and other litigation related documents.
Mr. Kulin Dave has graduated from Rizvi Law College, University of Mumbai, with a B.L.S. LL.B. Degree and subsequently enrolled
with the Bar Council of Maharasht
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Foreign Investments
- Cross border transactions
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gujarati: Spoken, Written
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Marathi: Spoken, Written
- King Stubb and Kasiva
- A lawyers’ lawyer with almost 3 years of wide and varied experience advising international clients based in New York, UK, EU and India on commercial, legal and regulatory issues and resolving disputes through negotiations, arbitration and litigation.
- Wakhariya and Wakhariya
- Assisted in drafting various types of notices and applications. ? Researched and assisted in drafting plaints, written statements, wills, agreements. ? Assisted in Court procedural work and filings. ? Assisted in intellectual property applications. ? Attended and assisted in court commissions. ? Attended and assisted in Arbitration and Mediation
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)
- LL.B. (2017)
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa # MAH/214/2018
- Leo Club of Navghar Vasai Road
- - Current