- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law ...
- North Carolina
Kristopher J. Hilscher is a board certified specialist in family law. He practices family law exclusively (child custody, divorce, alimony, child support, and equitable distribution). Military family law is a special emphasis as Kris routinely serves as an expert on military family law, and is a frequent author and speaker at legal education conferences and seminars on the topic. Kris has gone to trial on numerous extensive family law cases, including several multiple day trials and trials involving expert witnesses.
Kris is the co-chair of the military committee of the ABA family law section, and serves on various other committees such as the continuing legal education committee of the NC Bar Association. Kris' full qualifications are available upon request.
Chelsey and Kris have been together continuously since freshman year of high school, are now married, and together they have three sons.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
Credit Cards Accepted
All major cards accepted.
- North Carolina
- Campbell University
- J.D. | Law
- Hampden-Sydney College
- B.A. | Political Science
- Legal Elite
- Business North Carolina magazine
- AV Preeminent®
- Martindale Hubble
- 10 out of 10
- Phi Alpha Delta
- - Current
- Lee County Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.