Kristin Olson is an Associate Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC. She is licensed to practice in Illinois and is based out of the firm's Belleville office in St. Clair County. She represents clients in a wide variety of family law matters, including, divorce, child custody, child support, paternity and other domestic relation matters. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kristin Olson is responsible for the content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Ave, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Junior Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Western Illinois University
- Belleville and Edwardsville Divorce Law Blog
- Rights of a father when he's not married
10 July 2019
- Man must pay half of lottery winnings to former spouse
27 June 2019
- Depictions of noncustodial parents are often misleading
14 June 2019
- How a woman can prepare for a divorce
28 May 2019
- Misconceptions about child support
15 May 2019
- Dads can be custodial parents too
1 May 2019
- Child custody and living accommodations
18 April 2019
- Child custody orders aren't set in stone
1 April 2019
- Dividing cryptocurrencies during divorce is complicated
20 March 2019
- Collaborative Divorce & Family Lawyers | Missouri, Illinois & Kansas
- Are you too angry for a collaborative divorce?
7 July 2019
- We agree on most issues in our divorce
26 May 2019
- Needs of exceptional children and collaborative divorce
23 February 2019
- Is collaborative practice new?
20 January 2019
- Importance of spreadsheeting your assets
23 December 2018
- Who is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals?
14 December 2018
- Business interests can complicate divorce
2 December 2018
- New tax changes regarding alimony may make divorce more difficult
22 November 2018
- Why collaborative divorce and not mediation?
11 November 2018
Kirk Stange, Managing Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC discusses why you should hire Stange Law Firm, PC in the St. Louis Metro East for your Divorce or Family Law matters.Divorce & Family Law Attorneys in Edwardsville, Belleville, and Waterloo, Illinois
Kirk Stange, Managing Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC discusses why you should hire Stange Law Firm, PC in the St. Louis Metro East for your Divorce or Family Law matters.