(401) 272-6300Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kristen Prull MoonanMcOsker, Moonan & Waldman
- Business Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning ...
- Rhode Island
Claimed Lawyer Profile
KRISTEN PRULL MOONAN is a partner in the Providence law firm of McOsker, Moonan & Waldman. Ms. Moonan practices in the areas of business law, estate planning, probate administration, elder law and real estate. She is admitted to practice in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. She is a member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. Ms. Moonan earned her B.S. degree in economics, cum laude, from Smith College and her J.D. degree from Boston University School of Law.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- McOsker, Moonan & Waldman
- - Current
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | concentration in Health Law
- Honors: Director, Moot Court Program
- Smith College
- B.S. | Government and Economics
- Honors: cum laude
- Rhode Island State Bar
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.