- Divorce, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
Kristen received her Bachelor’s Degree in Government from Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri and her Juris Doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Auburn Hills. During her undergraduate studies, Kristen completed an internship with the Family Research Council, studied in Washington D.C., and also studied-abroad in Israel. While in law school and before coming to work at Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC, she gained experience through moot court and internships at the 71-B District Court with the Honorable Kim David Glaspie and an internship with the Lapeer County Prosecutor’s Office. Kristen is licensed to practice in the state of Michigan and joined Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC in November, 2013. She is a member of the Lapeer County Bar Association and Tuscola County Bar Association. Kristen graduated from Caro High School and enjoys being involved in her local church, camping, kayaking, four-wheeling, traveling, and spending time with her family and golden-retriever.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- DUI & DWI
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.