Kristen Bullock

Kristen Bullock

Kristen Cash Bullock
  • Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
  • Minnesota
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Additional Practice Area
  • General Civil
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Written
William Mitchell College of Law
Honors: Graduated with honors.
William Mitchell College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
70 Questions Answered
Q. Do I still have to pay child support after my daughter turns 18 if she is still in high school?
A: Yes, for purposes of child support a child is defined as follows:

"Child" means an individual under 18 years of age, an individual under age 20 who is still attending secondary school, or an individual who, by reason of physical or mental condition, is incapable of self-support.

So you are responsible for child support until the child turns 18 but if your daughter is still in high school you have to continue pay support until she is 20. Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions #651.270.6484.
Q. Do I have to follow Guardian ad Litem's recommended parenting time schedule before an order is made?
A: You are not legally obligated to follow a Guardian ad Litem's recommendations regarding parenting time. However, depending on the situation it may be advisable. I would need more information before adequately answering your question and providing advice.
Q. If a mother leaves her kids can she take them back without the fathers permission?
A: I would need more information to adequately answer your question. For starters, it depends on whether there is a court order granting your cousin parenting time. Please have your cousin contact me if he is interested in setting up a consultation at #651.270.6484.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Bullock Law, PLLC.
380 Jackson Street, Suite 475
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Telephone: (651) 207-5020
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.