I originally began practice in Hernando County in a firm that specialized in family law. I quickly learned that type of law is my favorite and I have grown to enjoy working with divorce and custody clients. I consider myself attentive to client needs and extremely competitive in court. Currently, I am available for consults in our Tampa and Clearwater offices. Ayo and Iken PLC offers practice areas in addition to family law including bankruptcy, criminal, juvenile, dependency, and personal injury.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 13th Circuit
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Ithaca College
- B.A. (2000)
- Ayo and Iken PLC
- Divorce Attorney in Clearwater
- The Divorce Center
- Same Sex Marriage & Divorce – January 6th, 2015
20 December 2014
- The Peaceful Time of the Year ?
18 September 2014
- New Same Sex Marriage Laws in Florida 2014
2 August 2014
- Can I Take My Spouse to the Cleaners for Cheating?
30 June 2014
- Does Filing Bankruptcy Mean Losing My Personal Residence?
18 June 2014
- Diffusing Anger in a Rising Argument
7 May 2014
- Negative Home Equity and Property Division in a Florida Divorce
16 April 2014
- Three Ways To Improve Prospects in a Florida Child Custody Case
23 March 2014
- Action News Interviews Attorney Howard Iken
18 February 2014