Houston tax attorney, who helps with tax planning, tax disputes, and tax litigation.
Mr. Mitchell is a former IRS attorney and an IRS appeals officer. He has worked in two Fortune 500 tax departments. He has lead a tax controversy team and has since managed and grown a tax law firm.
You can find out more about Mr. Mitchell at irstaxtrouble.com.
- Tax Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24046453
- Houston Tax Attorney
- Houston Tax Attorneys: Kreig Mitchell
- How to Substantiate Gambling Tax Losses
24 October 2020
- Correcting Tax Overpayments After the Refund Period
17 October 2020
- IRS Expands Sec. 9100 Relief for Late Forms 3115
10 October 2020
- Houston Probate Attorneys: Kreig Mitchell LLC