Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
We accept contingent fees on all personal injury matters and certain intellectual property matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Managing Partner
- The Law Offices of Konrad Sherinian, LLC
- - Current
- We provide cost effective and high quality representation in Intellectual Property & Technology matters, with a focus on handling complicated litigation at a reasonable price.
- The Law Offices of Eugene M. Cummings, P.C.
- Served as litigation counsel for more than 20 Intellectual Property matters, with the majority being patent and false marking cases, drafted and prosecuted numerous patent applications, worked on multiple trademark, copyright & trade secret matters, worked with various companies to secure insurance coverage of intellectual property litigation matters, and worked with CVLS to represent indigent clients in insurance matters.
- Cook Alex Ltd.
- Worked on various intellectual property matters, generally focusing on prosecution of electrical, electronic, and software patents, and providing litigation support for the same.
- Law Clerk
- Cook Alex Ltd.
- Worked as a law clerk prosecuting simple patent and trademark applications, as well as performing legal research for various client intellectual property matters.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. | Intellectual Property Law
- Honors: Graduated summa cum laude, Order of John Marshall, Howard Markey Scholarship
- Activities: Review of Intellectual Property Staff Editor
- Case Western Reserve University
- B.S. | Electrical Engineering & Applied Physics
- Honors: Graduated cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Co-Chair Inequitable Conduct Subcommittee of Patent Litigation Committee
Articles & Publications
- Use-Based Damage Theory Garners an Unreasonable Royalty
- Intellectual Property Litigation Committee Newsletter (ABA)
- Is Your Invention Worth Patenting?
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map