Kirsten NavarretteSterling Law Offices
- Family Law, Divorce
Attorney Kirsten Navarrette strives to have a positive impact on every one of her clients. She has experience handling divorce, child support, along with child custody and placement.
After graduating Cum Laude from Marquette University Law School, she worked as a staff attorney at the Legal Action of Wisconsin where she provided free legal services to low-income individuals. After that, she was the Assistant Child Support Attorney for Winnebago County and focused heavily on all aspects of child support.
Now, Kirsten is excited to join the innovative team at Sterling Hughes and practice Family Law full time. The ability to help families been a particular career goal and highlight and is a responsibility she doesn't take lightly.
Beyond her experience handling divorce, child custody and support and other Family Law issues, Kirsten knows the emotional toll of divorce personally. After marrying her high school sweetheart she got a divorce after 10 years and is a single mother of a wonderful son. When Kirsten buckles down to help someone, she approaches it as someone who's weathered the storm herself.
As a lawyer, Kirsten constantly aims to challenge herself. For her, there's nothing like the feeling of elation after winning a case and getting a positive result for a client.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed fee pricing. You'll know exactly how much you'll be spending. No surprises.
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sterling Law Offices
- Marquette University Law School
- Southwestern University
- B.A. | Elementary Education
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1073957
- Law Firm Profile
- Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- Our Culture of Customer Service
October 19, 2020
- Meet Attorney Hannah Smet
September 21, 2020
- Meet Attorney Shannon Alberts
September 7, 2020
- Official Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.