(317) 634-8565Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kirsten E WoldKirsten, is this you? Claim & update for free! Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Social Security Disability, Personal Injury
During her time as a law student at the Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, Kirsten E. Wold spent her summers assisting the legal team at the Hankey Law Office. Upon graduation, Kirsten officially joined the team in 2006 where she currently handles cases regarding personal injury, social security disability, and veterans affairs.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- Veterans Affairs
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hankey Law Office
- - Current
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.A. | Psychology and Political Analysis
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. | Law
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.