Free Consultation: (877) 418-5589Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kimberly DanforthJacobs Law LLC
- Personal Injury, Appeals & Appellate, Asbestos & Mesothelioma ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Kimberly Danforth is a 1985 graduate of Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. She is a member of the Indianapolis, Indiana State and American Bar Associations; Indiana Trial Lawyers Association; and American Association for Justice. She is a founding partner in the Indianapolis law firm of Jacobs Law LLC. She has practiced in the areas of Personal Injury and Litigation since 1996.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jacobs Law LLC
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.