Kimberly DeCarrera brings together legal and accounting fields to provide clients with advice and know-how as an unclaimed property adviser.
Providing legal services on unclaimed and abandoned property to Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries such as transportation and logistics, financial services, health care, retail, media, software and technology, and manufacturing.
• Single and multi-state audit defense for client companies (including audits led by third-party auditors such as Kelmar Associates, Innovative Advocates Group, Verus, Xerox/ACS)
• Audit Assessment Appeals and Litigation
• Comprehensive Compliance Strategies, including Canada and other foreign jurisdictions
• Interest Assessment Appeals
• Accounts Receivable Solutions to manage historical credit balances
• Voluntary Disclosure/Compliance Agreements, including Delaware Secretary of State VDA program
• Expert litigation advise and analysis
• Develop corporate policies and procedures
• Internal Corporate Investigations
• Legislation and Litigation Tracking
• Educate and train key client personnel on unclaimed property