(781) 878-0085Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kim GranatinoIntegrity. Knowledge. Results.
- Domestic Violence, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Kimberly Granatino provides superior representation and mediation services in the area of Divorce & Family Law.
Her practice is located in Norwell, Massachusetts and she serves the South Shore of Massachusetts including all towns in Plymouth County, Barnstable County, and Norfolk County.
The law firm of Kimberly G. Granatino & Associates, P.C. is conveniently located off Rte 3; Exit 14 (only 3 mins from route 3). She is available during weekdays 9:00 to 5:00 and by appointment in the evening.
Integrity Knowledge & Results & Where Relationships Matter.
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Restraining Orders
- Propety Division
- Parenting Plans
- Non married relationships
- Modern Family Issues
- Grandparents Rights
- Child Support
- Abuse Prevention Orders
- Same Sex
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Offices in Cohasset, MA, and Hingham, MA
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.