Free Consultation: (314) 436-9958Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kevin Webb

Kevin Webb

Fischer & Byrne, LLC
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets
  • Missouri
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kevin Webb may be found in Lafayette Square. A graduate of Washington University School of Law, he has interned with both the City Counselor’s Office in St. Louis City and the Public Defender’s Office in St. Louis County. An alumnus of the school’s trial team and the Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts summer program, Kevin enjoys working in both the courtroom and the community.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Traffic Tickets
Suspended License
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
8th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
Fischer & Byrne, LLC
- Current
JCS Law-John C. Schleiffarth, P.C.
Washington University School of Law
J.D. (2013)
Washington University School of Law Logo
University of Southern California
B.A. (2010) | History
University of Southern California Logo
Professional Associations
Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants For The Arts
Volunteer Attorney
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Top Law Firms
ALIVE Magazine
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered
Q. can you sue a company for a representative giving wrong information when it comes to the cost of a bill?
A: Missouri law provides, in the Merchandising Practices Act, that if someone suffers damage because of deception, that person is entitled to relief. Now, just because the law says you're entitled to it, doesn't mean you get it. That's where a smart attorney comes in. Now, what you're describing may best be settled in small claims. If that is the case, you may want to do a lot of research, or you may want to talk to an attorney happy to give free and detailed advice.
Q. My county's salary commission is looking to make a salary "correction" for salaries that were not adjusted in 2007.
A: You may be right. It may be too late. You should check with a lawyer and see what that attorney says.
Q. Purchased a home in St Louis County years ago. Paid $120,000.00 and at the time it was a good buy. Property is rented.
A: You can evict tenants who are not paying rent. If you do so, you can often collect owed rent as well.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Solo Practitioner
1717 Park Ave
St. Louis, MO 63104
Toll-Free: (314) 436-9958
Telephone: (314) 275-0326
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.