Kevin S. McDonald is primarily dedicated to the representation of Plaintiffs in cases involving life changing injuries and wrongful death, particularly those resulting from medical malpractice.
For the past 30 years, Kevin has represented clients injured through the negligence of others, virtually all in the area of medical malpractice. His track record of success is impressive by any standard. He has achieved over 30 verdicts and settlements in excess of one million dollars.
Kevin combines a scrupulous approach to the preparation of a case for trial with a firm understanding of complex legal and medical issues. He knows that cases are very often won or lost in their preparation and he focuses his efforts in that regard to insure that his clients are given the best representation possible during all phases of the litigation. Kevin’s attention to detail and legal acumen are very evident when it comes to the taking of depositions of various types of medical providers. His precise and insightful questioning of these witnesses has enabled him to successfully establish the liability of the defendants in a manner which leaves little room for argument.
Kevin is then able to translate his intense preparation into a comprehensible and compelling story for the jury. In contrast to many medical malpractice lawyers who rarely see the inside of a courtroom, Kevin has extensive trial experience, having taken many cases to trial and verdict. He has an intimate understanding of the dynamics of a jury trial, a unique combination of theater, persuasion and strategy–and uses the latest digital technology and other sophisticated courtroom techniques to maintain jurors’ interest and convince them of the merits of his client’s case.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP
- Fordham University School of Law
- University of Notre Dame
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar # 1368893
- - Current
- Kevin S. McDonald's Website Profile
- Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP Website
- New York Personal Injury Law Blog
- Scary New York Elevator Incident
28 January 2019
- What You Should Do If You Slip and Fall on Snow and Ice
15 January 2019
- Happy Holidays from Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP!!
21 December 2018
- The Maternal Mortality Crisis and New York Medical Malpractice
26 November 2018
- U.S. News & World Report Includes Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP in Listing of 2019 Best Law Firms in New York City
19 November 2018
- Drunk Driver Crashes Into Boy Scout Troop Killing a 12-Year Old Boy
2 October 2018
- Barry A. Washor and Christopher L. Sallay Named to 2019 Best Lawyers List
17 August 2018
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
16 July 2018
- Three Elements You Must Prove in Motor Accident Cases
13 July 2018