- Trademarks, Intellectual Property, Business Law
- California, Illinois, Michigan
Running a business can be incredibly challenging (and rewarding), but it doesn't have to be overwhelming. I'm an attorney, but I'm also a small business owner with an entrepreneurial spirit. I love helping small business owners and creative entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses by identifying, protecting and leveraging their intellectual property. I also help businesses with legal issues and contracts involving vendors, employees, and independent contractors.
It's tempting to DIY every aspect of your business, but doing so can actually hold you back by taking you away from what you're really good at (growing your business) and spending countless hours researching new areas. Partnering with the right team of professionals can help you supercharge your business in a fraction of the time without losing any sleep over whether you're operating efficiently and legally. If you're interested in learning more about how working with a lawyer who understands your business and your goals can help, I'd be happy to chat.
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I charge flat fees almost exclusively.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6309662
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.