Kevin Kunde1st California Law
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense
There are many people who tend to think that filing for bankruptcy is merely a form of submission and an excuse for deep veins of financial heartache. This, however, is completely untrue. Rather, filing for bankruptcy is a proactive form of debt relief. If you have the ability to work your way out of a pit of debt and monetary distress, then you don’t want to wait any longer to begin. With the help of 1st California Law, Inc., you will be able to entrust your situation to the careful understanding of an Orange County bankruptcy attorney. With years of experience and an honest, open communication regarding those in need, this team makes sure you have the ability to move forward. It’s time to trust 1st California Law, Inc. with the wellbeing of your future, today. Contact a bankruptcy attorney serving Orange County, CA today to begin working towards the new beginning you desire!
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- English: Spoken, Written
- 1st California Law
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- Honors: Dean's Fellow
- Activities: Senior Editor for the Nexus Law Journal, Judicial Extern for the Honorable John Rayburn
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Economics and Political Science
- Honors: cum laude
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.