Kevin G. Patterson
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Kevin Patterson has been providing professional legal services to individuals and businesses in the greater Memphis area and West Tennessee since 1983. As a longtime Memphis Attorney and member of the community, he takes pride in providing personal service, sound advice, and tireless advocacy for his clients. Many of his clients are in Collierville and Germantown, TN but he frequently helps people all over West Tennessee. Knowing that your attorney has a reputation for protecting clients’ rights provides you assurance. Knowing that your attorney has a record of results is critical. Call us today and benefit from the experience that enabled Kevin Patterson to become a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select group of top attorneys who have obtained million or multi-million dollar settlements or judgments for their clients. Kevin Patterson is also listed as a member of the National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The Mid-South SuperLawyers, and is highly rated by AVVO and LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free 30 minute consulation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mid-South Super Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tennessee Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.