Kevin Christopher GleasonAttorney at Florida Bankruptcy Group
- Appeals & Appellate, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
A finance professor at Cornell first interested Kevin in bankruptcy law by relating the professor’s experiences under the Bankruptcy Act of 1898. At Villanova University School of Law, Kevin assisted a professor for two years updating an early treatise on the then-new Bankruptcy Code of 1978. Just out of law school, two bankruptcy judges in Newark, NJ hired Kevin as a shared law clerk. Thereafter Kevin has practiced in boutique firms, a large firm, as a solo practitioner, and currently practices with Patricia Gleason, whom he met in bankruptcy court during her internship with Chief Bankruptcy Judge Emeritus A. Jay Cristol, three decades ago while Kevin was an attorney with the Office of the United States Trustee.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates available after completion of free initial telephone consultation
- Villanova University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Cornell University
- B.S. (1979) | Hotel Administration
- Honors: Dean's List, Fall 1978
- Activities: Financial circumstances required that I worked the maximum number of hours permitted under work/study rules.
- Florida State Bar  # 369500
- - Current
- Business Bankruptcy
- American Board of Certification (http://www.ABCWorld.org)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.