- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of La Verne College of Law
- Juris Doctor (1998) | Fall 1997: San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office, Rancho Cucamonga, California Office. Spring 1998: Superior Court Judge Linda Wilde, San Bernardino District, San Bernardino, California, Criminal Law Department.
- Honors: Spring 1997: Scholarship - Appellate Advocacy - Best Brief - pertaining to Family Law Issue. Spring 1997: American Jurisprudence Award - Bancroft Whitney - Appellate Advocacy
- California State University San Bernardino
- Bachelor of Arts (1988) | Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing and Small Business Management.
- Honors: Fall 1990: Advanced Academic Excellence Program sponsored by Apple Computer Advertising campaign achieved Second place in U.S.A.
- California State Bar # 202768
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map