Kenton Voges Sands
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
- New York
Kenton Sands is an experienced personal injury lawyer and active partner at Sands, White & Sands. A graduate of Harvard Law School, Mr. Sands has been practicing law since 1987. His past experience includes time spent as a trial attorney with the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as time spent at law firms in New York and Florida. He has handled cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, tax and bank fraud, internet-related offenses, mail and wire fraud, and more. Mr. Sands has an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating possible. Contact the firm for a free consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (1989) | Taxation
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1985)
- University of Chicago
- B.A. (1982) | Political Science
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- New York State Bar  # 2117307
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.