Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa and MasterCard.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Associate Attorney
- Platt & Westby
- Drake University Law School
- J.D. (2010)
- University of Nevada-Reno
- B.A. (2002)
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education
Websites & Blogs
- Kent Millward's Website Profile
- Platt & Westby, P.C. Website
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers Blog
- How to Streamline the Process of Selling Your Home
20 October 2016
- What Are My Rights Concerning My HOA?
9 September 2016
- Protecting Your Childrens’ Inheritance
1 September 2016
- What Is a Reverse Mortgage and How Does It Work?
25 August 2016
- What Is a Living Will?
19 August 2016
- What Happens If My Mortgage Is Sold or Transferred?
12 August 2016
- Revocable Living Trust – A Family Planning Document
20 May 2016
- Revocable Living Trust – A Defense Against Elder Financial Abuse
12 May 2016
- When Your LLC Won’t Protect You – Piercing the Corporate Veil/Alter Ego
6 May 2016
Contact & Map