"R. Kent Brown’s interest in the law and devotion to his clients has led to many record setting recoveries. In 1985, R. Kent Brown obtained the largest recovery ($3,000,000.00) in North Carolina to that time in a medical negligence matter. In 1992, R. Kent Brown obtained the largest person injury jury verdict ($15,700,000.00) in North Carolina history to that time. In 2002, R. Kent Brown again set a record when he recovered the largest road construction settlement ($3,500,000.00) in North Carolina history. In the last several years, R. Kent Brown has made recoveries of over a million dollars against the U.S. government for an unintentional shooting on a military base, against North Carolina and South Carolina hospitals for the failure to diagnosis an ongoing stoke, a prospective stroke, the loss of limbs, botched surgeries, unidentified infections and countless other injuries resulting from medical error. R. Kent Brown’s excellence has been recognized by others. R. Kent Brown enjoys an AV Preeminent Lawyer Rating from Martindale Hubbell, a distinction bestowed on fewer than five percent (
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Cash and check
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. / Law (1974)
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.A. / Politcal Science (1971)
- “AV” Rating
- North Carolina State Bar # 01042
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Evidentiary Presentation
- What Are The Changing & Recent Trends In Products Dangerous To Children & Others?
27 September 2017
- Prove Driver Negligence in a Charlotte Car Accident Case
30 August 2017
- How Do I Get A Free Consultation With An Auto Accident Attorney In Charlotte, NC?
27 August 2017
- Misclassified Independent Contractors Can Obtain Workers’ Compensation in Charlotte
18 August 2017
- Grounds for a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in North Carolina
15 August 2017
- Can Unsecured Loads Cause Car Accidents?
10 August 2017
- Charlotte Airplane Special Request May Result in an Airplane Injury because of Negligence
4 August 2017
- What Conditions Associated With Motor Vehicle Accidents Pose Threats to Children?
25 July 2017
- What Steps Are Needed After An Auto Accident In Charlotte, N.C.?
21 July 2017