- Business Law
- Education Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Environmental and Natural Resources
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- National Institute for Trial Training (NITA)
- Trial and Deposition Training Programs
- Cornell Law School
- J.D. cum laude
- University of Rochester
- B.S. cum laude
- Activities: Member, Food Liability Subcommittee, Section of Litigation, American Bar Association; DRI Food Liability Committee; Federal Bar Association Pro Bono Panel.
- Activities: Ken's community efforts and active pro bono practice focus on child advocacy and civil rights. He is a board member and immediate past president of TeamChild. Before becoming an attorney, Ken was a teacher/counselor at a wilderness school in Pennsylvania for severely emotionally and socially disturbed adolescents.
- Activities: Prior Legal ExperienceAssociate, Faulkner Banfield, Juneau, Alaska (1996-98); clerk, Second Judicial District of Alaska (1995-96); deputy magistrate, Alaska District Court (1995-96); clerk, the Honorable Jonathan H. Link, Superior Court at Kenai, Alaska (1994-95).
- Washington State Bar  # 28240
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map