Free Consultation: (913) 972-4765Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth McRae

Kenneth McRae

State of Kansas Department of Labor
  • Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law
  • Kansas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Video Conferencing
  • Zoom
  • WebEx
  • Free Consultation
    Free 30 minute initial consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
State of Kansas Department of Labor
- Current
Law Offices of Kenneth M. McRae, LLC
Senior Attorney
Cordell & Cordell, P.C.
Petefish, Immel, Heeb & McRae, LLP
University of Kansas School of Law
J.D. | Law
Honors: CALI Award - Legal Accounting and Creditor/Debtor Rights I; American Bankruptcy Law Journal Prize Recipient
Activities: Class President; Regional Mock Trial Competition
University of Kansas School of Law Logo
University of Kansas
B.S. | Economics
Honors: University Honors Program; Governor's Scholar; State of Kansas Scholar; Freshman Honor's Scholar
University of Kansas Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. My husband is in lansing ks prison we have no assets together or children what is the procedure I need to follow
A: You will need to file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in District Court. You will then need to arrange to serve a copy of the pleadings on your husband in prison. Depending on how long you have been married there may be issues of property and debt, even if you maintained everything is separate names. Even if there are no issues in dispute, the Court will not finalize a divorce for a minimum of 60 days after it is filed (although there are some exceptions). You should consult an experienced family law practitioner in your area for assistance.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices Of Kenneth M McRae LLC
11401 Ash Street
Leawood, KS 66211
Toll-Free: (913) 972-4765
Telephone: (913) 972-4765
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.