- Business Law, Criminal Law, Elder Law ...
- Eastern District of Virginia, Virginia
Ken Golski concentrates his practice on general business matters such as contract review and negotiation, corporate formation, collection issues and other matters a small, large, or individual business owner may face. He also has extensive experience in employment law, civil litigation, and criminal law. Ken is a member of Golski Law Group in Norfolk, Virginia, was a Senior Trial Attorney for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, represented the City of Virginia Beach and the Virginia Beach Public Schools as a member of the Office of the City Attorney of the City of Virginia Beach, and served as in-house counsel and business partner for a national publishing and internet company. Mr. Golski started his career as a Judicial Clerk the judges of the Virginia Beach Circuit Court. Ken received his law degree at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary in 1993, and received his B.A. from Syracuse University in 1990.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Eastern District of Virginia
- 4th Circuit
- Court of Federal Claims
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Syracuse University
- B.A. | Political Science & Public Relations
- Honors: cum laude, dual degree
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.