Kenneth Edward GrayAlliance Law Firm International PLLC
- Tax Law, Business Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law ...
- District of Columbia, Pennsylvania
Kenneth Gray is currently the Managing Partner at Alliance Law Firm International PLLC. His specialties include serving clients in tax matters, wealth management, estate planning, small and medium size business, venture capital, private equity, and natural resources (oil and gas). Ken previously worked for Nickel Capital LLC, a global small-cap equity fund, with responsibility for investments in communications technology, energy and basic materials companies as well as consulting on corporate finance and private equity transactions. Before Nickel, Ken spent over six years as Manager, Credit and Research with the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) in the Investment Funds Department. OPIC sponsors over 35 private equity funds in emerging markets with over $5 billion in total committed capital and nearly 385 invested sub-projects. At OPIC, Ken had responsibility for monitoring OPIC’s entire funds portfolio, overseeing a small staff of analysts and managing specialized transactions with mature funds. Ken joined OPIC from ABN*AMRO Equities in Moscow, Russia, where he was in equity research for two years. He joined ABN in early-1997 to cover the metals, mining, forestry and capital goods for ABN’s global client base and was the first analyst at ABN to cover these sectors in Russia. Ken earned a BA from Haverford College, an MA from Yale University, an MBA from the Yale School of Management, and a JD from Georgetown University Law Center. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court and other Federal Courts. Ken speaks English, Russian and German.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover accepted.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases are eligible for a flat fee. Some matters may be billed hourly. We work with you to create a fee structure that meets your needs.
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Alliance Law Firm International PLLC
- - Current
- Senior Analyst
- Nickel Capital Advisors
- Manager, Credit and Research
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Equity Research
- ABN AMRO
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (2004) | Tax Law, Corporations
- Yale University
- M.A. (1997) | Russian and East European Studies
- Honors: Kennedy T. Friend Scholarship
- Yale University
- MBA (1997) | Finance
- Honors: Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship
- Haverford College in Pennsylvania
- B.A. (1994) | Russian
- Investing in Real Estate in Russia: Where to Begin
- ABA International Law and Practice Section
- Goldman Sachs’ Code and the Elephant in the Room
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.