Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Kendra is an excellent attorney. Her clients appreciate her thorough preparation of each case and her tenacity when arguing her clients' cases. Because she works with her clients as a team and she spends time preparing each case and then is really advocates her client's position to the judge, she obtains excellent results for her clients.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. I'm trying to get legal aid help with my divorce. How do I go about doing it? I have very low income..
A: If you are in West Michigan, go to the Legal Aid of Western Michigan website and click on "I Need Help." You will participate in a online screening tool to see if you are eligible for assistance.
Q. My divorce was finally on aug 6 2019. I got pregnant only weeks after. Will they try n go back on my ex husband?
A: Your ex-husband is only considered the legal father of your child if you were pregnant during the marriage. If your pregnancy began after the Judgment of Divorce was entered by the court, your ex-husband will not be the legal father. You will want to make sure the baby's biological father signs an Affidavit of Parentage after your baby is born to establish paternity. Otherwise, the Court will need to make that determination in the future.

-- This answer is offered for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney/client relationship.

I am licensed to practice in Michigan only. Please seek competent local legal help if you feel you need legal advice. ... Read More
Q. I have a judge from another county forcing me to pay additional childsupport when he isnt the judge over my case.
A: If you believe that there are two child support orders from two different counties, you will benefit from retaining an attorney as soon as possible to have both proceedings and orders reviewed. You should have been served with a complaint or similar court documents when each case was started. That would have been the time to point out that a child support case was already pending. Even so, your best course of action is to still have an attorney review this and provide you with your options. Best wishes!
View More Answers
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.