Ken W. Choi is an Associate of the DiJulio Law Group. Mr. Choi specializes in Business and Real Estate litigation and transactions. He has extensive experience in drafting contracts and forming various types of Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies (L.L.C.), as well as buying, selling, leasing, and constructing million-dollar real properties. Mr. Choi is also a lecturer for high-level government officials, legal and financial specialists, as well as entrepreneurs from China, conducting seminars in the areas of law, business, and public policy. He has extensive personal contacts with various governmental agencies in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Anhui Province, including Anhui Provincial People’s Congress, China Chamber of International Commerce, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, and Foreign Affairs and Overseas Chinese Office of Bengbu People’s Municipal Government. Born in Guangzhou, China and grew up in Hong Kong, Mr. Choi came to California with his family when he was eleven years old. Mr. Choi obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Accounting from California State University, Fullerton. Thereafter, Mr. Choi obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law, where he took part in the London Program and served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Consuelo B. Marshall, Chief Judge for the United States District Court, Central District of California. Mr. Choi is a member of the California State Bar, and is admitted to practice in all California state courts and United States District Courts. He is also a member of the Los Angeles Bar Association and Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association. Mr. Choi is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Real Estate Law
- California St Univ Fullerton
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pepperdine Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 234251
- - Current
- Real Estate Attorney - Ken Choi
- Real Estate Attorney
- My Agent Failed To Disclose Defects Of A Property To Me. Can I Hold Them Liable?
22 September 2017
- How Can I Help To Prevent A Repeat Foreclosure On My Home?
14 September 2017
- What Defense Do I Have As A Commercial Tenant?
16 August 2017
- Five Things You Need To Know About California Real Estate Law
8 August 2017
- California Senate Approves New Fee On Real Estate Documents
11 July 2017
- Real Estate Law Terms Every Potential Homebuyer Should Know
6 July 2017
- Three Things to Know Before Flipping a California House
16 June 2017
- Understanding the Eviction Process in the Los Angeles Area
8 June 2017
- What May Be Influencing Your Foreclosure?
23 May 2017