Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Does Not Currently Practice Law
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- University of California, Davis, School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Stanford University
- B.A. (1990)
3 Questions Answered
- Q. When was Washington State's RCW 48.17.597 first initiated into law and when was it revised?
- A: Passed in 2007 with an effective date of July 1, 2009. See http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2007-08/Pdf/Bills/Session%20Laws/Senate/5715-S.SL.pdf
- Q. How do I find out if any lawsuits have been filed against Sonoma Ridge Capital LLC in Sonoma County CA
- A: The Superior Court of California for the County of Sonoma is located at Hall of Justice, 600 Administration Drive, Room 107J, Santa Rosa, CA. The court has public access information terminals for researching cases.
- Q. My nephew stole my credit card, and charged over $3,337 in my name (I can't say what he bought). He hurt my credit.
- A: Your situation may be covered by the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA). The Federal Trade Commission has an informational web page explaining your rights under the FCBA and how to avail yourself to the consumer protections under the Act when you have a disputed credit card charge: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre16.shtm
Contact & Map