My name is Kelsey Westermeyer and I am an attorney practicing in personal injury and social security disability here at Lawrence & Associates. I began working as a Law Clerk for Lawrence & Associates in the fall of 2015. As a personal injury and social security attorney it is my job to help my clients navigate through the legal process to get them the compensation they deserve, whether it be due to an injury or disability. It is very important to me to give each client individualized attention and to provide them with as much information as possible so that they feel comfortable with me and with the progress of their case.
When I am not working I am spending time with my husband and two dogs Oakley and Molly. I love my dogs (possibly a little too much) so if you are also a dog person, please feel free to show me pictures of your pets, it will give me an excuse to show you how handsome my Oakley is.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
For personal injury, most cases get a 33% contingency fee, although this can vary. For social security, federal law sets a 25% contingency fee with a maximum fee of $6,000.
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Kentucky Bar Association # 97800
- - Current
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Social Security Section
- - Current
- Lawrence & Associates, the Customer Service Firm
- Lawrence & Associates Blog
- Limited Scope Representation: Can You Ethically Provide Better Service at Affordable Cost?
12 December 2018
- Do You Need An Attorney for a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Ohio or Kentucky?
5 December 2018
- Case Study: Back Injuries, Depression and Permanent Disability
29 October 2018
- Workers’ Compensation Death Benefits in Kentucky and Ohio
17 October 2018
- Cincinnati Area Insurance Companies Try to Choose Your Social Security Disability Attorney for You – Is This Good or Bad?
31 August 2018
- Can a Lawsuit Settlement or Award Be Taxed By The Federal, Ohio, or Kentucky Governments?
24 August 2018
- Cincinnati Area Tips and Tricks for Dealing with Insurance Companies After A Car Accident
16 August 2018
- Have You Been in a Car Accident?
8 August 2018
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage and Why It is Important
2 August 2018
This video describes when and how a child can quality for SSI Benefits.Social Security Disability FAQ: Diagnosed with a Listing
How does being diagnosed with a "listing" - i.e. a condition or injury that is specifically recognized by the Social Security Administration - affect your ability to get social security disability benefits?Social Security Disability FAQ: How can you help your case?
What can you do to help your attorney win your social security disability case?