My name is Kelsey Westermeyer and I am an attorney practicing in personal injury and social security disability here at Lawrence & Associates. I began working as a Law Clerk for Lawrence & Associates in the fall of 2015. As a personal injury and social security attorney it is my job to help my clients navigate through the legal process to get them the compensation they deserve, whether it be due to an injury or disability. It is very important to me to give each client individualized attention and to provide them with as much information as possible so that they feel comfortable with me and with the progress of their case.
When I am not working I am spending time with my husband and two dogs Oakley and Molly. I love my dogs (possibly a little too much) so if you are also a dog person, please feel free to show me pictures of your pets, it will give me an excuse to show you how handsome my Oakley is.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Google Hangouts
- Google Duo
- Free Consultation
For personal injury, most cases get a 33% contingency fee, although this can vary. For social security, federal law sets a 25% contingency fee with a maximum fee of $6,000.
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 97800
- - Current
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Social Security Section
- - Current
- Lawrence & Associates, the Customer Service Firm
- Lawrence & Associates Blog
- Our offices are OPEN!
15 June 2020
- Kentucky Moratorium on Eviction Hearings to Expire July 25, 2020
5 June 2020
- Hit by a DoorDash driver? Here’s what to do.
1 June 2020