Kelly SilvesterLayton, Utah Construction Law Attorney with 19 years experience
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Business Law
Attorney with a unique legal and corporate experience within multiple market sectors. Practice areas include data & privacy protection, government regulation, real estate, construction, as well as, business and commercial transactions. Experienced in contract review and negotiation, construction contracting, construction liens, foreclosures, and commercial contracts. I am a turn around strategist with experience in mergers and acquisitions advisory, company formation, business restructuring and reorganization, creditors' rights, workouts, and receivership. I represent a wide range of clients, including corporations, contractors, business owners, and individuals. Former corporate counsel. Former corporate trainer. Ability to quickly understand all components of an issue, and effectively influence an outcome. Excellent communication skills i.e., strong public speaking skills, as well as, prolific writing ability. Proven ability to be a team player, networker and builder of coalition support. Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate innovative solutions to complex problems and keep ahead of industry trends. Self-starter that proactively moves initiatives forward. Adaptable, flexible, with the ability to lead and drive for results. Extensive knowledge of government relations and legislative processes. Experience and success interacting with state lawmakers and government officials. Ability to work across political lines in a bipartisan manner. Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with demonstrated ability to impact, influence, and negotiate with internal and external resources. Results-oriented - willing to take initiative, bear risks, make decisions and take responsibilities to resolve problems and improve business results.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Legislative Affairs/Governmental Relations
- Gonzaga University
- Utah State Bar  # 08846
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.