Free Consultation: (405) 568-4318Tap to Call This Lawyer
Keegan Kelley Harroz

Keegan Kelley Harroz

Harroz Law, PLLC
  • Criminal Law, Municipal Law, Family Law...
  • Oklahoma
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Harroz Law is a full service law firm in Oklahoma City that is committed to providing quality, ethical and affordable legal representation to our clients. We believe in a whole client approach and as your attorney will strive to serve each client’s individual legal needs. We recognize that when it comes to your legal needs, there is no “one size fits all” solution. Harroz Law has a reputation in Oklahoma City for providing honest, hardworking and aggressive representation to its clients. We represent businesses and individuals in both civil and criminal matters in Oklahoma’s Municipal, State, and Federal courts.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Municipal Law
  • Family Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Business Law
  • Bankruptcy
  • Insurance Claims
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Military Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Personal Injury
  • Cannabis & Marijuana Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Divorce
  • Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Name Change
  • LGBTQ Law
  • Guardianship
  • Grandparent Visitation
  • District Court
  • Small Claims
  • Child Support
  • Municipal Court
  • Paternity
  • Same Sex Divorce
  • Drug Charges
  • Trial Attorney
  • Embezzlement
  • Federal Court
  • Father's Rights
  • State Court
  • Child Custody
  • Free Consultation
    Call 405-568-4318 to schedule your free 30 minute strategy session.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Harroz Law accepts all major credit cards.
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal Injury claims only.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Harroz law accepts all forms of payment including all major credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
10th Circuit
Federal Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
President + Attorney
Harroz Law, PLLC
- Current
Assistant Public Defender
Oklahoma County Public Defender Office
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. (2010) | Law
Honors: Graduated in the top 10%
Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
B.B.A. (2005) | Business Marketing
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
Top 40 under 40
The National Trial Lawyers
Lead Counsel Rated
Lead Counsel
Lead Counsel Award for Criminal and Family Law
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma County Veteran Diversion Program
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Academic Scholarship
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Professional Associations
Candian County Bar Association
- Current
- Current
Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
- Current
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Preparing for Battle: The Law, Witness Preparation, Organization, Pre-trial Motions and Theme Identification, The Art of War: Prepare Your Trial Notebook for Battle, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
The Confrontation Clause and the Modern Jury Trial, Advanced Cross Examination, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
363 Questions Answered

Q. What charge would a person that is sending another person threatening text messages to another person be charged n okla
A: Most likely “threatening to perform an act of violence”
Q. Maximum sentence for knowingly concealing sttolen property with afcf
A: The answer to your question depends upon how many felony convictions the person has. Please repost with the number of felony convictions.
Q. withdrawing my plea& was told to write out why an take to court clerks office to be filed. How do I write it correctly?
A: There is not a specific form. You need to state that you want to withdraw your plea and the reasons why you want to withdraw your plea.
Q. I came from NM to Oklahoma with a guy he promised to send me home when I wanted to leave. He refuses now to send me
A: No. It is your responsibility to leave and pay your own transportation.
Q. A man pointed a pistol at my head after his mother and i had a short exchange of unkind words. What are my rights?
A: You will need to file a police report so this matter can be brought to the attention of the local district attorney office.
Q. The Public's right to access and clean up public land
A: Please repost with a question.
Q. Does a search warrant have to be signed and dated by a judge to be valid ?
A: Yes, a judge must sign and date a search warrant and that warrant must be filed with the court clerk. You must check the court records to see what was filed in a specific case.
Q. My fiance was recently arrested his bond was 92,500 now it's 501,000 same charges nothin changed but the bond
A: Please repost with a question.
Q. My son was murdered and the da only give him aggravated assault and battery the death certificate says homicide
A: The district attorney decides what elements of a crime have been met and charge based upon that finding. Charges may also be reduced as part of a plea agreement.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Harroz Law
625 NW 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Telephone: (405) 568-4318
Cell: (405) 496-5390
Fax: (405) 568-5308