Katrina Anne FoleyCEO at The Foley Group, PLC
- Business Law, Employment Law, Entertainment & Sports Law
Katrina Anne Foley
The Foley Group, PLC
Employment law & Contracts; Government Affairs; Elections Law & Campaign Consulting; Non-profit & Foundation formations & Compliance; Artist & Athlete management, visas, and promotion.
Government Affairs & Campaign Consulting as well as Election & Campaign Law Compliance including Treasurer Services & Financial Disclosure Filing.
Employment litigation, including representation in unpaid wage, overtime, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, defamation and breach of contract claims.
Employment litigation lawyer, that was elected to the Costa Mesa City Council for the third time in 2014, serving as mayor from 2016-2017. Foley also served as a Newport Mesa Unified School Board Trustee. Katrina Anne Foley opened The Foley Group, PLC in June 2009.
Ms. Foley has 20 years experience in employment and civil litigation. She has 18 years experience in government affairs and campaigns.
In addition to employment litigation, Ms. Foley's firm offers Elections Law & Campaign Finance Compliance services for candidates and public officials, as well as Campaign Consulting & Government Affairs for individuals and organizations.
The Foley Group also provides formation and compliance services for non-profits benefiting youth sports and the arts, as well as Artist & Athlete Management and Promotion.
Contact The Foley Group, PLC at 949-502-8800 or via email at email@example.com.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- Seattle University School of Law
- Law Degree
- Advocates for Workers' Legal Rights
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 184921
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.