Kathryn N. Hedden
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
The Law Office of Kathryn N. Hedden is to assist clients in finding solutions to disputes that are effective and lasting. If you are looking to find a way to resolve your problem so that it is solved and there is no need of your having to come back to court again and again, this is the law firm for you. Most people hope to never see an attorney’s office and certainly never want to see the inside of a courtroom. In my more than twenty-five years as a litigator, I have come to believe. that almost all disputes can be more effectively resolved outside the courtroom. Most problems have solutions that work and make sense if the parties are given the tools needed to find them. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) problem solving techniques like collaborative law or mediation, allow parties to avoid the ongoing stress and escalating conflict that is a normal part of litigation. Whether you are going through a divorce or involved in a contract dispute, this philosophy can work for you. Please click on the tab for Collaborative Law or Mediation and read how they work. I have extensive experience, training, and certification in both collaborative law and mediation. Additionally, We are a Group Employee Benefits Provider.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Hedden & Associates
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.