Kathryn Michael Liptrap
- Family Law, Divorce, Probate
Kathryn Liptrap moved to Texas in 1997 while in the U.S. ARMY, where she served as a PATRIOT missile System Technician. She has lived in Montgomery County since 2001, after her Honorable discharge from the ARMY. She worked her way through college and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Sam Houston State University with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, a minor in Philosophy. After working for a year in the oil and gas industry, she started law school at the University of Tulsa, transferring to South Texas College of Law after one year. She graduated from South Texas in 2011. Kathryn lives in The Woodlands with her son, Michael.
Ms. Liptrap began working in Family Law in 2013 and continues to work to make the process of divorce, custody, and other family law issues as easy as possible. She understands that deciding to contact a divorce attorney can be difficult, and she works hard to make sure her clients achieve the results that are best for them.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- South Texas College of Law
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Legal Research
- Texas Family Law Section
- - Current
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association  # 24086357
- Montgomery County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Basic Mediation 40 hour Training
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.