Kathryn E. BarrettSilicon Valley Law Group
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Employment Law ...
Kathryn E. Barrett is a member of Silicon Valley Law Group’s Business Litigation, Employment and Financial Services Group. Her areas of expertise include complex commercial disputes involving fraud, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, partnership, corporate and shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, derivative claims, alter ego; claims under the Convention for International Sale of Goods (CISG), employment, and real estate. Kathryn's litigation experience also includes adversary proceedings in the bankruptcy courts.
Kathryn is also an experienced, U.C. Berkeley-certified mediator of business disputes. She serves as a mediator and arbitrator for the Santa Clara County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Panel and as a mediator for the Northern District of California Bankruptcy Dispute Resolution Program.
Kathryn joined Silicon Valley Law Group in 2000. She has prior experience in business management and marketing and brings her business acumen and understanding of risk analysis to her law practice.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- English: Spoken, Written
- Silicon Valley Law Group
- - Current
- Miller Morton Caillat & Nevis
- University of California - Berkeley
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- For 5 Years
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Activities: Board of Trustees (2 terms); Judiciary, Fee Arbitration and Civil Practice Committees
- California State Bar  # 162100
- - Current
- University of California, Berkeley
- Kathryn E. Barrett's Website Profile
- Silicon Valley Law Group Website
- Silicon Valley Law Group Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.