(214) 953-6144Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kathleen LaValleJackson Walker L.L.P
- Antitrust Law, Business Law, Communications & Internet Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Public Utility
- Regulatory & Legislative
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- University of Notre Dame (IN)
- summa cum laude
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- magna cum laude
- Following law school
- Ms. LaValle clerked for the Hon. Robert Madden Hill, Northern District of Texas.
- Activities: Ms. LaValle is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, and Fifth Circuit Bar Association. She is Past Chair of the Texas State Bar Antitrust & Business Litigation Section. Ms. LaValle is a Life Fellow in the Texas Bar Foundation and a Fellow in the Dallas Bar Foundation. She has been a member of the SMU Law School Executive Board and College of the State Bar of Texas. Ms. LaValle also served as a Barrister in the Patrick Higginbotham Inn of Court. Ms. LaValle is President of the Board of Directors for Dallas CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates).
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.