(617) 742-0457Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kathleen J. HillAppellate Attorney
- Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Kathleen J. Hill is an experienced trial and appellate advocate, who endeavors to distinguish her client's case by strategically invoking constitutional rights and protections to advance her client's case. She has appeared in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in the District of Massachusetts, the Federal District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, and state and fedral administrative agencies, to include: EEOC, MCAD, the State Ethics Commission, and the Board of Bar Overseers.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, for the District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Suffolk University Law School
- Supreme Judicial Court Pro Bono Recognition Program Honor Roll
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.