Katelyn VorherrThe Brown Firm
- Personal Injury
Katelyn became a member of The Brown Firm in 2019 and is proud to be part of a firm that truly puts clients first. Katelyn comes to The Brown Firm with experience in personal injury law in both Georgia and Florida. Katelyn graduated from Piedmont College in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology. She then attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, where she graduated with her Juris Doctorate in December 2012. She was sworn into the Florida Bar Association in April 2013. Katelyn was born and raised in the Atlanta area and in 2014, she returned to Georgia eventually settling down in the Savannah area. Katelyn was sworn into the Georgia Bar Association in November 2014.
When not working, Katelyn enjoys spending time with her husband, three children, and golden retriever Turner. They enjoy traveling, camping, boating, and spending time outdoors around any body of water as a family!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Piedmont College
- B.A. (2010) | Political Science and Psychology
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Florida Bar  # 0103188
- State Bar of Georgia  # 396619
- The Brown Firm
- The Brown Firm Blog
- Do Most Slip and Fall Cases Settle Outside Of Court?
April 27, 2021
- What Qualifies As Wrongful Death?
April 23, 2021
- Are Car Accident Cases Different If Children Are Involved?
April 20, 2021
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.